Recipes

Monday, September 3, 2012

Need to Learn

I need to learn how to add pictures, links, etc.  Don't have time tonight. 

Have my tired sore little feeties up on a stool.  First day back at work after being laid off for the summer.  My work is for the foodservice contractor at a university/college complex and it's a new position to learn, so today was a busy day of learning, and serving customers.  It was a little overwhelming 'cause stuff was supposed to be ready when I arrived to start at 10:45, but nothing was ready.  But still was a good day.  Any day that I am above the ground is a good day, or so I say.  LOL! 

My plan is to work until at least the end of 2012, see how I am managing, feeling and reassess whether I should go back to work until the end of the first semester 2013.  Tonight, relaxing in general and staying off my tired feet.

I have a cat, her name is Allie and she is wonderful to come home to after a busy tiring day.


Tomorrow's another day.  Have to serve at a bbq for the students and it's supposed to be very hot.  I heard +29 C and I did hear that there is a possibility of thunderstorms.  Hope they stay away until the bbq is finished.  Our manager warned us that it is going to be a hard day tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment